Raw Coriander Pesto with Sprouted Cashews - 200g
HOW TO CONSUME/USE
- As an alternative spread to butter on toast (great in sandwiches!)
- Serve with white fish
- An excellent seafood pizza base
- Mix it in with your zoodles, pasta or cold Soba noodles!
- Top your vegetables or salads (we love it with seaweed salads)
BENEFITS OF UNSATURATED FATS
- Serves as an energy source for the body
- Helps the body absorb vitamins known as fat-soluble vitamins
- Low-GI diet has favourable effect on lowering body fat
- Coriander leaves are particularly rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K
- Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL)
Add the pesto sauce to your dish at the very end.
*This product was produced in a kitchen where wheat is also handled. If you have any concerns about food allergies, please contact us at email@example.com before purchasing or consuming this product.*